Luke 1:37 “For with God nothing shall be impossible.”
Matthew 19:26 “But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.”
Ephesians 3:20 “Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us.”
There are plenty of things that we see as impossible in our lives today:
- Overcoming physical health challenges
- Overcoming mental health challenges
- Overcoming relationship challenges
- Overcoming employment challenges
- Overcoming educational challenges
- Overcoming financial challenges
- Overcoming doubt, despair, division, fear, confusion, and hopelessness
- Seeing a true pathway for hope, reconciliation, unity, and inspiration
There are plenty of things that we see as impossible in our world today:
- Experiencing local and national revival
- Successfully spreading the gospel to a lost and dying world
- Overcoming governmental dysfunction
- Defeating the forces of evil on the world stage
- Experiencing good schools, safe neighborhoods, and affordable lifestyles
- Maintaining our God-given liberties
We rightfully recognize that we will struggle to achieve any of these important elements of safety, security, peace, and prosperity … on our own. There are plenty of things that are impossible for us, but nothing that is impossible for God. With Him and for Him, we can see the impossible, plan for the impossible, and do the impossible.
He can do every thing; He can do all things. He can enact the impossible without breaking a sweat or batting an eye. He has done so throughout human history and without the constraints of time, space, imagination, or limitation.
PLEASE PRAY THAT AMERICAN CHRISTIANS WOULD BE UP FOR DOING THE IMPOSSIBLE ONCE AGAIN WITH GOD AND FOR GOD.